What is Late Smt. Sunita Devi Suresh Kumar Agrawal Scholarship ?
The Nagpur branch of WIRC of ICAI invites applications for 'Late Smt. Sunita Devi Suresh Kumar Agrawal Scholarship 2019' from CA final students. It is a merit-cum-means scholarship that is offered twice a year. The objective of this scholarship is to provide financial aid to meritorious and needy CA students. Under this scholarship scheme, the selected candidates receive a monthly scholarship of INR 1,000 for a period of six months.
What is Eligibility Criteria ?
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Have qualified CA IPCC examination from the Nagpur Centre
- Be on the merit list of rank holders
- Have an annual family income of not more than INR 1,80,000
Note: In case of no rank holder from the Nagpur center, the scholarship will be given to the student who has secured the highest marks in the CA IPCC examination from the Nagpur center provided he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Watch this Video to see How to Apply for scholarship
How to Apply?
- First, check the eligibility criteria and log in to the official website of the department.
- Then get the application form and press the “Apply Now” button.
- After that fill in all the essential details and attach the prescribed documents which are mentioned above.
Applicants must send the duly completed scholarship form to the following address:
Nagpur Branch of WIRC of ICAI,
ICAI Bhawan, Dhantoli,
NAGPUR – 440 012
10 February 2023
What are documents required ?
- Applicant's passport size photograph (latest)
- Attested photocopy of SSC/University examination mark sheet
- Attested photocopy of CPT/IPCC examination mark sheet
- Physically challenged medical certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of income to be submitted by parents/ guardian of the applicant
- Certificate from the CA under whom the applicant is undergoing Articleship
- Certificate from ICAI stating that the applicant is a student of IPCC/Final of ICAI (if the applicant is not undergoing Articleship)
What are Terms & Conditions ?
- Only two deserving candidates receive the scholarship benefits every year.
- Supporting documents to validate the financial condition of the candidate will be required prior to granting the scholarship.