What is NORTH SOUTH FOUNDATION Scholarship 2021-22 ?
North South Foundation provides scholarships to undergraduate students entering into engineering, medicine or 3-year polytechnic (diploma in engineering) based on merit and financial need. North South Foundation uses uniform eligibility criteria to identify meritorious students across chapters. Eligibility criteria for North South Foundation college scholarships are listed below:
Apart from reviewing academic records and income statements, North South Foundation will also review the special circumstances under which the student is submitting his / her application. No assistance is provided for students at the high school level and those at the graduate (Master's) level in this category of scholarships.
What is Eligibility Criteria ?
- You are among the top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET / NEET / JEE ranks in your state
- Your annual family income is less than Rs. 1,20,000
Watch this Video to see How to Apply for scholarship
- You have secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Architecture, Medicine (MBBS, BAMS and BDS), B.V.Sc., B. Pharmacy, B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Nursing) , Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic) and Diploma in Agriculture in a Government College (including seats in Government Aided Colleges) and do not receive any other aid or scholarship.
What are benefits ?
How to Apply?
- Register on https://www.northsouth.org/app6/MainTest.aspx
- Fill the Personal Details,Academic Details,Submit Form
- Print out copy of form and Send it to below Address
- Sri. M. Chinna Rao
Room 219-220, Second Floor
Model House, Punjagutta
Hyderabad, TS 500 082
Phone: 040-2335-6368 (O)
31 March 2022