Rahbar Foundation is USA based 501 (C) (3) approved non-profit charitable organization with Tax exempt ID: 47-3151781 is dedicated to providing charitable assistance in the field of education, healthcare, hunger, emergency relief and other social welfare services to alleviate the poverty of underprivileged people.
SSLC to PG Students are eligible
Step 1: Visit link https://www.rahbarfoundation.org/adminuploads/appform/1496256980-sclolarship-application.pdf to download application form.
Step 2: Fill required details.
Step 3: Attach documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form to below address:
Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Copy of birth certificate of the Applicant.
2. Latest Income certificate of the parents issued by the government.
3. Photo copy of previous course (class) marks duly attested by the principal.
4. Bonafide certificate issued by institution where presently studying.
5. Proof of permanent residence. Submit the following documents.
Copy of Ration Card, Voter’s ID and Adhar Card.
6. Photo copy of Bank Account pass book of the student’s applicant.
7. Affix Passport size photograph to the application.
8. Details of Fee applicable and photo copies of Fee receipts.
9. Photo copy of allotment/enrollment/application from Institution.
10. Copy of parents death certificate in case of an Orphan
Filled in application form along with copies of all supporting documents should be sent to us in PDF format only for consideration to email@example.com.
If the file size is big we suggest you to zip the file and send to us. Applications with incomplete information and missing documents will not be considered.
Applications should be submitted to us as early as possible in the beginning of academic year.
Applications consideration and approval is subjected to the availability of funds.