What is Bombay Catholic BC Sabha BCS Scholarship ?
Applications are invited from Catholic Students belonging to the Archdiocese of Bombay
What is Eligibility Criteria ?
Watch this Video to see How to Apply for scholarship
- SSC / ICSE / CBSE Top Three Rankers & Individual Subjects – Highest Marks.
- HSC – Arts Commerce & Science.
- Graduates all streams BA / B.Com / BAF / BBI/ BFM / Bsc / BMS / BMM, B.E / B.Tech / B.Ed / B.Lib. etc.
- Professional courses / Post-Graduate MDS/ BTech/ MBA / MMS/ LLM / B.Pharm / B.D.S / L.L.B etc.
- Post Graduate Degree.
- Post Graduate Diploma*.
- Chartered Accountancy/ Company Secretary.
- Public Service Exams.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Visit the link www.bcsabha.org/images/Academic-Awards-Application-2019.pdf to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill required details.
Step 3: Attach documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form to below address:
St. Michael Church, L.J. Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai 400 016
Tel.: 2446 3853, 2444 6632
What are documents required ?
Self-attested mark sheet(of all semesters for CBSGS courses) and photograph affixed